Umpan ikan mas versi Amrik Oom
Nih saya punya kumpulan resep umpan ikan mas versi Amrik, import lho. Boleh dicoba kalau mau dan ada bahannya. Pada dasarnya bahan yang dipakai hampir sama dengan di kita, hanya mereka mengganti ubi dengan kentang, dan tepung. Parutan jagung mereka ganti dengan tepung jagung atau minyak jagung (yang penting ada jagungnya). Kemudian untuk pewangi mereka kebanyakan memakai bahan dalam bentuk sirup. Ini sebagian dari resep umpan ikan mas mereka, dalam bahasa aslinya saja ya lain waktu kalau ada kesempatan akan saya terjemahkan
Strawberry Tater Bait
Submitted by Travis Branscomb on March 23, 2006
- 1 box of instant potatoes
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 ounces of karo syrup
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry flavoring
- 1 box of strawberry jello
Anton's New York Style Carp Bait
- Mix in bowl with 2 cups of water stir until firm then put three corn pops on hook form tater baitaround pops and enjoy.
Submitted on October 13, 2005 by Anton
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of strawberry jello
- 1 table spoon of corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of instant grits
- 7 table spoons of vanilla extract
- 2 table spoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of strawberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon of Adobo Garlic & Herbs
GOT EM! carp bait
- Mix in bowl with a spoon and not a mixer ( this gets sticky and dirty). Knit extremely well. Cut inballs about the size of a marble. Have some water boiling in a pot just enough to cover the balls.
- Boil for 2-3 mins no longer. If you boil to long it will make the balls mushy. Remove from boilingwater allow to cool. Sprinkle sugar all over the balls and roll around the sugar ( DO NOT KNIT ). Atthis point you are ready to rock N roll. Use a treble hook allows the bait to stay on the hook longer.
Submitted by Tom Collin on July 20, 2005
- Boil 1 cup of water, add instant potatoes & instant oatmeal as much as you like, 2 tp of jelly, 4 tpof syrup(hungry jack), 3 tp vanilla extract, package of jello powder, package of vanilla puddingpowder, then mix all together until satisfied consistancy. the best I ever did with this bait was onthe ohio river , i fished for about 4 hours & caught 19 carp & 2 catfish.
Tom's Nuttin' Carp Bait
Submitted by Tom Newland on March 21, 2005
- 1 pound roasted peanuts in the shell
- 3 Tbs of peanut oil or corn oil
- 1 box jello (strawberry, cherry,etc.)
Silakan kalau mau coba
- Boil about 6 quarts of water. Add entire bag of peanuts and oil. Boil for about an hour to two untilshells are tender. Drain and let cool. Use one cup of the water drained off the nuts to prepare jellomix. Do not let jello cool though. Take about 3/4 of the peanuts and put into a food processor orblender and thouroughly chop up. Add to jello and mix well until you have a nice doughy mess.
- Drain any excess jello. Put into baggies and freeze. Take the remaining peanuts and use them as they are for finicky carp or chum.
I ONLY FISH ON DAYS END IN "Y"....
Facebook : soroako angler